vTrack is an automated AZ DDD billing, EVV, and compliance system which will reduce your administrative costs and reduce the headaches of running your business.
Ready to take a test drive of vTrack? Don’t miss the free upcoming industry webinar to learn about the new technologies available to DDD Qualified Vendors
Why Choose vTrack
vTrack uses the newest tools in the industry to increase your revenues,
reduce your expenses and minimize the stress for qualified DDD vendors.
- Instantaneous, accurate, secure billing to DDD and insurance payers
- Electronic payment reconciliation
- Meets all insurance and DDD requirements
- Sync payroll to eliminate double data entry of billing/payroll hours
- OIG / SAM verifications
- OLCR reporting
- Client auth expiration reports and remaining units
- Provider certification tracking with email alerts
- Client, provider, and claim tracking
- Calendar and scheduling built-in
- Mobile application for use by providers
- Integrated client notes and daily documentation
- Automatically generate and send client progress reports
- Go paperless! Paperless file cabinet solution (EMR)
You Will Love Our Support!
The speed and the expertise of our support team are legendary. Contact us with questions or for support.
The Premier AZ DDD Billing Solution
Client, Provider and Claim Database
View DDD claim history with a click of a button. Find client and staff numbers and info in seconds.
HR Form Tracking and Document Uploading
Replace file cabinets with instant access via an electronic database for clients and staff. Reference HR forms and documentations instantly.
Data Validation and Cross Checking
Eliminate data entry errors, drastically reduce denials, and never double bill again.
Instant billing file generation to the Arizona DDD and automated payment reconciliation
Become efficient with billing, accounting, payroll, and managing your business. Cut your billing time by 40% or more! Get paid your full amount on time.
Automatically Rebill Denials
For the few denials you may get, instantly re-submit them for payment.
Tracking, Alerts, and reporting for employee certifications and state compliance
Receive email alerts about expiring certifications. Track and report on any certifications and/or HR forms that need to be updated.
Secured access for multiple user levels
Latest security protocols, as secure as your banking site. Mobile app available.
Electronic Visit Verification
Arizona’s Division of Developmental Disabilities requires you to provide electronic visit verification (EVV) for services rendered. vTrack has the tools to make the process reliable and user-friendly
Print and submit federally mandated EEO data in the correct format.
Take our improved billing software out for a spin.