vTrack is an automated DDD billing and compliance system which will reduce your administrative costs and reduce the headaches of running your business.
Ready to take a test drive of vTrack? Don’t miss the free upcoming industry webinar to learn about the new technologies available to DDD Qualified Vendors
Why Choose vTrack
vTrack uses the newest tools in the industry to increase your revenues,
reduce your expenses and minimize the stress for qualified DDD vendors.
- Instantaneous, accurate, secure billing to DDD and insurance payers
- Electronic payment reconciliation
- Meets all insurance and DDD requirements
- Sync payroll to eliminate double data entry of billing/payroll hours
- OIG / SAM verifications
- OLCR reporting
- Client auth expiration reports and remaining units
- Provider certification tracking with email alerts
- Client, provider, and claim tracking
- Calendar and scheduling built-in
- Mobile application for use by providers
- Integrated client notes and daily documentation
- Automatically generate and send client progress reports
- Go paperless! Paperless file cabinet solution (EMR)
You Will Love Our Support!
The speed and the expertise of our support team are legendary. Contact us with questions or for support.
Our Features, Your Benefit
View claim history with a click of a button. Find client and staff numbers and info in seconds.
Replace file cabinets with instant access via an electronic database for clients and staff. Reference HR forms and documentations instantly.
Eliminate data entry errors, drastically reduce denials, and never double bill again.
Become efficient with billing, accounting, and managing your business. Cut your billing time by 40% or more! Get paid your full amount on time.
For the few denials you may get, instantly re-submit them for payment.
Receive email alerts about expiring certifications. Track and report on any certifications and/or HR forms that need to be updated.
Latest security protocols, as secure as your banking site. Mobile app available.
Print and submit federally mandated EEO data in the correct format.
Take our improved billing software out for a spin.